Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This time, last year

What
A
Year



This time last year I had just moved to Portland (February).
Shortly after, I got appendicitis.
... and stayed in the hospital for almost a week
Then I celebrated my first birthday in Portland
I started my job March 12th
... and went to Chicago for training. For two weeks.

It's crazy to think this was just a year ago because it seems like just yesterday I was living off percocet with my four new battle wounds. I remember thinking I was never ever going to get better. I remember thinking I wasn't going to be able to start my job in March because I'd never get better. I remember I could barely make it through the day without feeling exhausted. All while trying to be excited about living in a new city with my amazing boyfriend.
Everything worked out in the end. My stomach is a total spaz now, but I'll take what I can get :-)

3 comments

  1. Anonymous3:11 AM

    I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very
    easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Exceptional work!

    Here is my site Delete - blog.saver.pe.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2013 is looking good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're doing so much better!

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!