Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Darling Updates

So before I start, you may notice I've added "watermarks" to my photos below.

Sad face - guess who got catfished

Catfish
A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

So basically, someone took a picture from my bloggy, and claimed that it was her and her boyfriend "Logan."  
She was also a model.
Compliment?

Anyhow - with that being said, I'm going to make more of an effort to watermark my pictures.  We'll see how long this lasts :-)



And ON to more fun things!
This piece of heaven
This is the hydroflask 
...and it was sent from heaven (aka REI)
It claims to keep hot beverages hot for 12 hours
And cold beverages cold for 24 hours 
And the claims are oh-so-true

I LOVE cold water.  
Cold drinks.  
There's no such thing as too much ice.
I filled my Hydroflask with ice water at 8:30am, and by 8;30pm there WAS STILL ICE

Mind blown.
Hooked.
 Now all I need to do is score this pink Hydroflask and I'm set.


And moving on!
Have any of you been to the paint nights?
You drink wine and learn to paint on canvas.
For work we had a team event where we painted the St. Johns bridge
It was a blast
If you haven't done this yet you'll definitely need to!



And with that, I'm done with my incredibly random post about cold water and pretty paintings.

Happy-almost-Thanksgiving!

7 comments

  1. I can't believe you got catfished!!! I saw the picture you shared that had the couple that looked exactly like you guys, but thought it may actually be some crazy cosmic coincidence. That's awful, my friend! Hope you're not internet paranoid!

    Also, beautiful painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey model!!! people are weird. BUT at least they think you're models? in other news i just got a hydroflask not too long ago and I am IN LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your canvas!! i can't believe you were catfished!!! THAT is not okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! WHAT people do that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, dying!! How did you find out that someone was using your pictures? That is seriously one LARGE fear of mine... that someone is using Mia's photos and I have no idea... ugh!
    But you and your hubs are obviously the hottest couple ever to impersonate. Totally model status.
    Your painting is SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post - that Hydro Flask seems like a great idea!

    I'm a new blogger and would love if you could check out my blog. :)
    http://theliterallyliz.blogspot.com

    xoLiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe someone stole your photos! I get scared my photos will be stolen too! Who knows, a few might have been stolen already and I don't even know! and by the way I gotta try a painting class. Looks like such fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!