... me either. But my girl Katelynn's fiance may or may not be required to buy her some Uggs if she reaches 100 followers. She's so close! Give a sister some bloglovin' love :-)
And with that, Katelynn has also tagged me to detail 10 things I'm thankful for. Definitely a must for this time of year :-) With that being said, below are some things I'm loving these days:
1. Rice CookerYup - We received a rice cooker for the wedding and I never realized I would fall in love with a kitchen tool. But alas! This bad boy makes cooking rice easy and quick and is my new kitchen favorite :-)
2. Fall TV ShowsRevenge, Nashville, Law and Order, Grimm, How To Get Away With Murder, Chicago Fire.... I've got problems, let's be honest.
3. EmploymentI'm sure I take my job for granted, but this is my friendly reminder to myself to be thankful for being employed. If we've texted/chatted in the past couple of months, I may or may not have complained about feeling swamped and overwhelmed at work #FirstWorldProblems #MeGeneration Sometimes I need to remember to man up and smell the flowers.
4. My Honey - The Po-PoFor those who have a significant other in Law Enforcement, you'll know it's not easy. They work
5. Dilly BarsCherry dilly bars, to be specific.
6. Kick Ass Wedding PhotographersHaving a great wedding photographer is a plus.
Having two awesome wedding photographers who wake up at the butt-crack-of-dawn the morning after the wedding to do sunrise photos - priceless.
If you're in the Northern Washington area and need some wonderful photographers check out Evantide Photography (shameless plug).
7. Bluetooth EarpieceAnother thing I tend to whine about is my commute, which tends to be upwards of 1.25 hours one way. This bad boy lets me get all of my calls in on my way home from work. Now if we could only work on the car sickness...
8. Library MembershipWhat am I .... 80?! I've been hearing of people having library cards and I want to kindly remind them that we live in 2014 with Google and Hulu.
... Until I joined the library. Seriously you guys - you have no idea what you're missing out on. Unlimited audiobooks (for the commute in #7 above), passes to the Japanese Gardens and other local attractions, free DVDs, Books, etc.
Call me 80 but I'm loving my local libraries.