Monday, January 16, 2012

Addictive Personality

I have an addictive personality - sometimes.  When I find something I like, I LOVE it. 

Ask my mom about the time I went through an Oreo phase.  She frequented Costco to keep up with my addiction until ONE DAY the addiction was gone.

A new addiction?

Pinterest

This is what I have been waiting for my entire life.  I LOVE THIS SITE! 

So this is what I found today that made me really giddy inside and decide I must visit Holland.  How cool is this place?!  I found these photos on Travellingboard.net which displays a village in Holland with water roadways.

SIGN ME UP!  
As soon as I find me 7 little dwarfy men
And singing/dancing/talking mice
I'm moving here

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!