Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tired

I am SO TIRED these days. 

You know how when you don't get enough sleep for one night, so then the rest of the week is completely thrown out of whack until you can finally get some good shut eye in?

That's how it has been for me.

I yawn ALL day at work.  Then I try my hardest to keep my eyes from closing while in class.  Then when I finally get home, after 10pm, I'm beat.  I'm no fun.  I'm a party pooper.  I want to sleep and dream about the weekend.

SOOOO Sleepy!! 

1 comment

  1. Hey Wake UP! Okay, so this is not permanent! You will catch up on your sleep. Try a power nap! Maybe some Green Tea! Stay away from Sugar and Caffine! Love ya. M

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!