I'm back! It's me! I'm alive!
My goodness where do I even start? This past month has been such a whirlwind. In the past 5 weeks I have:
- Traveled to DC to conduct a training for a client. There I was hospitalized due to my kidneys. Ever want to know what a kidney infection looks like? Just let the urine do the talking...
- Traveled to Reno for my bachelorette party and bridal shower!! My heart was so incredibly happy the entire time I was with my beautiful friends and family.
- Traveled to Vegas for a work conference
- Traveled BACK to Reno to, you know, get hitched :-) I had the most amazing time of my life and am still on cloud 9
- Traveled to GREECE for our wonderful HONEYMOON!!
And now I'm home and don't plan on hopping on ANY planes ANY time soon!
Which basically means more time to get caught up on my beautiful bloggy :-)
I'm still in the process of uploading photos, so stay tuned!