Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Colchuck Lake Hike

I love all things fall:
Pumpkins
Pumpkin-flavored-everything
Apples
Weather
Leaves
Color
Scarves and boots
Oktoberfest

Since moving to the PNW, Aaron and I go to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth, WA.  
It's this tiny little German town in the middle of the mountains.

I love love love love Leavenworth.
Via
Aaron and I decided to hike to Colchuck Lake
And for good reason
If you ever make it to Washington, put this on your list of hike you MUST do.  

Road trip time!


Once a rock climber, always a rock climber










That's the stank eye



6 comments

  1. Holy cow. It's beautiful up there! The architecture is amazing. But not as amazing as the puppies. French bull dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Go you guys!!! That's so amazing! :) I want to hike that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM OFFICIALLY JEALOUS OF YOUR LIFE!

    PS- I nominated you for a blogger award. Visit my page to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photos. you and your hubby are so cute :)

    xo

    Renée

    my new blog add

    mommyrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, SO BEAUTIFUL! This is definitely going on my list... and to visit YOU! :) I'm dying to go back to Washington asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are just GORGEOUS! I just came across your blog, I am excited to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!