You all are studs.
I have a million updates, and I don't even know where to start.
One massive blog post? A million outdated mini posts? Quick anti-climatic synopsis?
Here's the skinny:
- Hosted my first Thanksgiving! My family came to Portland and helped me break in our brand new kitchen and brand new mattress.
- Gym Gym Gym - at some point I decided getting a personal trainer was necessary. Actually, I didn't think it was necessary. Boyfriend on the otherhand insisted. Talk about developing a "does my butt look fat" complex! But really, I've really enjoyed having my personal trainer and I'm certain he's the only reason I can still squeeze into my skinny jeans after Thanksgiving and Potlucks and Christmas.
- I went home! I took 4 days off work and traveled back to Reno to celebrate "Christmas" with my family! I spent a few days with my mom and my mom's family, then spent a few days with my dad's family up in Truckee. Then just in time for Christmas eve and Christmas I flew back to Portland to spend some time with my honey.
- One of my amazing friends from college got engaged. Finally.
- I "met" my niece and nephew.
What a life.
I feel like I could write for days about my amazing past month, but I'll leave it short and sweet.