Unfortunately, I feel like in the past I have always been let down by others. Making plans, getting excited, then never having anything follow through. I make an active effort now to include those who I feel will actually follow through.
So... now that summer is encroaching I am getting so excited to make plans for the upcoming year and future endeavors. I want to:
- Go to Havasu Falls (Havasupai)
- Knottsscary Farm (Knottsberry Farm during Halloween)
- San Diego to visit my dad (April 23-25)
- Donner Lake/Dad's Cabin
- Oregon! (April 16-18)
- Red Rock Rock Climbing
- A Night in the Country, Country Music Festival
- Sugarland Concert (won 5th row tickets!)
- Yosemite National Park trip with Courtney
- New Orleans
- New York
- Florida and ride on one of those boats with the big fans with the Alligators!
- Alaskan Cruise
- Glacier National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Ride bikes through Moab
- Italy and Greece!
Zion Big Sur, CA
- Eastern Sierra Hot Spring tubs!
- Go to Georgia and eat a Georgia Peach
... and so so so much more! I have so much time to do everything, and I can't wait to slowly start checking off my list :-)
And I can't wait for my photo with Jake Owen to post on his website!!!!