Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fail


It's easy to feel like a failure when you realize you've made no progress on a homework problem.  You've exhausted every resource to find the solution, yet the solution is still unknown.

I spent over an hour on a single homework problem, and I'm still not sure how I arrived at my answer.

So now it's 11:30pm.  I have work tomorrow at 7:30am.  And all I can think about it my homework and how I was unable to solve the answers, when I'm sure the other kids in the class solved it with ease.  I hate that feeling.

 Dear SleepJuice (wine):  Please kick in soon, I need to sleep.

2 comments

  1. I promise you I definitely know how that feels! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn!! I'm sure your classes are a ton more demanding than mine, but it's still a "failure" feeling sometimes. It makes you wonder if it's worth it, but I know in the end it will be. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!