Monday, June 08, 2015

Weekend Recap

I wish I could say, "Happy Monday!" but it is a difficult Monday for this gal!

 The weather has surpassed my 85-degree comfort level.
Living in the PNW has made me a total wuss when it comes to heat, especially with our non-air-conditioned home!
When I went to bed last night it was 82 degrees inside so needless to say I got very little sleep.
 But hey! At least I got a good sweat in which helps shed water-weight right?! #sarcasm

I'm struggling through this Monday morning so I thought I'd post a super quick weekend recap.

Nothing crazy or extravagant. I sprained my ankle last weekend hiking Dog Mountain - so this weekend was low key so that my ankle could heal for our upcoming Mt. Saint Helens climb.

 A girlfriend and I decided to play it cool (no pun intended) at the river since Sunday was going to be in the 90's (again - see: Heat-Wuss. I blame the red hair).


The river is all fun and games until someone decides to swim under water. Apparently when you "kick" under water it requires ankle strength.
 Hard core ankle strength.
And you don't realize it until you have a sprained ankle.

So here we are, Monday morning, with my little brace back on.
Ashley fail. 

But regardless we had a great day in the sun! And Saturday afternoon I got to see that husband of mine. When the temperature increases, apparently so does crime. So being married to the PO-lice means I see him very little during the warmer months. But hey! One afternoon is better than no-afternoons :-)

Bella And The City

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!