I am 47.89 days away from completing my LAST EVER FINAL EXAM!!
I am not quite as bitter as I was this time last semester - if you recall some blog posts, I was extremely bitter and here's why:
I WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME!
I get extremely angry when I hear people complaining who:
- Only go to school with 4-5 classes. Good for you. Now try it with a job simultaneously.
- Only work and get to go home after work. And work out. Or put on pajamas. Whereas I'm in class. Till 10pm.
- Go to school with a few classes. And work Part Time. I hate you. And your life. Not fair.
With that being said, here is what I have this semester.
- Work (obviously) 40+ hours per week
- BADM 781 - Strategic Management what?
- BADM 791 - Leadership leadership leadership
- BADM 750 - Information Systems rocks
- CEP 613 - My random education/telecommunications class
So with that being said, these are the things I'm looking forward to in 47.90 days:
- Working out again
- My family
- My boyfriend
- My friends/Lou
- Using my weekends to do fun stuff - not homework and preparing meals for the upcoming week
- Pajamas after work
- Reading for fun, not pain and misery
- Not climbing because it's cold outside and I'm a wuss
- Hanging with Friends
- Words with Friends