Saturday, January 08, 2011

Biore Pore Strips

Product Plug!

So next to my favorite Mr. Clean Magic Erasers I LOVE Biore Pore Strips!  


I had heard good reviews of these things, so I decided to try them out.  

They're wonderful!  You have to leave them on long enough, but when you pull the strip off you won't believe the nasties that reside on the strip.

Nasty nasty nasty.

Which is why I swear by them.  And my nose always feels super soft afterward!  The only time I wouldn't use these is when I get old and wrinkly and my skin loses its youthful elasticity.  When you pull the strip off it really tugs at your skin (I'd imagine it is what it feels like to put duct tape on your nose).


So Caution Old People:  These may not be for you :-)




1 comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!