Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alike

Have you ever met a person that you feel like you instantly click with?  Those people you feel for some weird reason you can talk to about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING (this may, or may not, be a good thing).

I just got done having a movie date with Pam.  I have no idea what the movie was about because we chatted the whole time.  And it's not that fake conversation where you're trying to think of something to say... It's that can't-stop-talking-and-accidentally-changes-subjects-quickly-because-there's-so-much-to-talk-about-and-so-little-time conversation.  I LOVE THAT. 

Either way, it made me happy to have a girl night and chat and get some stuff off of my chest.  It feels so good when you complain about something, or vent to a friend, and have her say, "I KNOW THAT HAPPENS TO ME TOO!!!"  It makes you feel a little less weird and out of place.  Pam has a much different background that I do, so It's very interesting to chat with her and listen to how her past experiences have influenced her current experiences.

Pam is a great friend, and it's eery how alike we are in quite a few ways.

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!