Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Crybaby Diaries

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Have you ever watched a video/movie and sat on the couch PRAYING no one will walk in and see you bawling your eyes out?  
Tears pouring out and snot having a hay-day.

That was totally me last night as a blubbering hot mess.

First, I watched this video.


Then, I read this article.

My little heart is hurting for all of these babies as I sit here and dress my pooch up in every outfit I can get my hands on!


So then I went to bed and told my lover-fiance:
"I want another dog."

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That story with the seeing eye dog made me cry throughout the entire article too. I so wish we could save every homeless animal out there but in the meantime, I'm going to shower our dog with as much love as I can.

brooke lyn said...

welp thanks for making me cry at my desk.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I want ALL OF THE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meagan @ beautiful things said...

such a sweet article! happy tuesday!

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!

My Life as Ashley Cray

.
 

Template by Suck my Lolly