Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Letters

I'm so happy it's finally Friday! It seemed like it was Friday on Wednesday, which is never fun.
Photobucket
Today I'm linking up with this Gal for Friday Letters!

Dear Polly - I was a little more than irritated to wake up this morning to a messy bathroom full of accidents. Again. Is your food not agreeing with you? Do I need to wake up in the middle of the night to take you out? If you could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Dear Rain - I'm liking it right now, but in 2 months I'm not so sure I'll like it still. Although I can't wait to start wearing my boots again so I'm still a little giddy for the rain. As long as we get a mini-break for when it's time to move, that's all that matters to me!

Dear Boyfriend - Thanks for putting up with me this morning and my moodyness for having to clean up the entire bathroom since Polly exploded. Also, thank you for taking the pups out so that I could get the bathroom in order.

Dear Maggie's owner - Please stop yelling "Maggie COME! Come, Maggie! Maggie! Maggie! Maggie, COME! COME! COME! MAGGIE!" at 12:30am. Put the damn dog on a leash since she always seems to never come the million times you yell "COME!" Kapeesh?

Dear Waffle Friday at Work - so good. That's all I have to say. Best. Breakfast. Ever.   Hope everyone has a lovely Friday and it goes by quickly!

9 comments

  1. Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm always so happy to find other local bloggers. I love your blog and this post completely cracked me up. Love your writing and can't wait to read more!

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I wish I had a waffle Friday at work! Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha maggies owners!! i also wish i had a waffle day at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um waffle Friday that's awesome.

    Maggie should def not come her owners are clearly stupid

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waffle friday at work? jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, waffle friend at work?! That's awesome. LOVE your letter to Maggie's owners. Put the dog on a freaking leash for goodness sake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I just found your blog tonight and it is LOVELY! I just caught up a bit and..
    1. LOVE & Congrats on the House
    2. You are AWESOME for coupon shopping and
    3.I'm sorry you had such a run of bad luck with the medical bills. I too have had kidney stones and they suck. But, seriously love your blog and am now following and excited to keep reading!
    I blog at Calm Delight- would love to have you stop by sometime :)
    kevinandlaurahilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Gracey - I'm glad you liked the post! Thanks for stopping by :-) I'm going to try to make it to a meetup, except I can't make the October one :-(

    @Laura - Thanks for the sweet comment! I always love new followers - I just started following your bloggy as well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waffle Friday?!?! YUM! Jealous-Enjoy the rain, I am so wanting it here in LA where it is still 90 degrees everyday!

    xx, alisia e

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!