Saturday, September 15, 2012

Announcement!

I can't contain it any longer.  I didn't want to talk about this much for fear of jinxing things but...

Boyfriend and I are buying this house, and close in 2 short weeks!!

We are buying it completely independent of help from family, so we are so excited and proud to be owning this home! 

Boyfriend has a majority of the pictures on his iPad, but I managed to snag a picture of the kitchen.

 
Can't wait!!
We are accepting visitors of all shapes and sizes :-)

11 comments

  1. Congrats congrats!!! I cant wait to see more pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are so excited :-) September 28 can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! I love it :) Can't wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me!! Where is it!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:18 PM

    I'll be sure to be making a trip up North to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!!! where is it located? its gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for the new house - it's gorgeous!! New follower!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gahh! sooo beauitful, and that kitchen!! congrats girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!!! Congrats! My husband and I just bought a house about 3-4 months ago and it is SO much fun to move in and "play house"

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'd love to meet you at the next Portland blogger meetup!!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it's gorgeous! Congratulations, that is a HUGE accomplishment & something to be super proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!! We can't wait to move!

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!