Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers


They are my ultimate favorite and I recommend to everyone!  When I lived in the apartment, I noticed I would have dirty feet prints on my bathtub, and I couldn't for the life of me get the dirt scum off.  I scrubbed.  I soaked in every cleaning product known to man.  I even made cleaning product cocktails to try combining the potent powers.  Nothing.

Until Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!  It wipes away the dirt with nothing but water.  You hardly even need to really "scrub."  It's more of a "wipe."

Aaron's bathtub was far from perfect.  Far from clean.  It's a college boy house with countless boy roommates moving in and out.  This means it's the perfect breeding ground for YUCKY DIRT SCUM BATHTUBS! 

Needless to say, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and I had an affair in the bathroom this weekend while Aaron was away.

2 comments

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!