Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today is my Friday

Granny's service last night was wonderful.  I met MANY Theta sisters from several generations.  I met 3 past Presidents as well.  It was nice to see so many people show up for her "party."  My mom did a wonderful job of planning, and now we have Lemon Picata Chicken leftovers to feed us for the next few months.

I have tomorrow off of work because I am going to A NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY!  It's one of the best times I've ever had.  I get to put on my cowboy boots and dance the night away with wonderful friends.  Who could ask for more?  I will be posting several photos as soon as the weekend is over! 

No new news on the house.  I am still waiting for someone to turn on the water so I can start watering my (dead) lawn.  Everything in the house was "winterized" and I don't know the first thing about summer-izing it.  I want to get my lawn lush and beautiful!

Now time to go start packing for my exciting weekend filled with cowboy boots, country music, camping, and wonderful friends!

1 comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!