Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sugarland Concert


I have this sort of "luck" sometimes when it comes to winning things.  One of my recent winnings was 5th row SUGARLAND concert tickets up at Harvey's Lake Tahoe.



A few years ago, I had 5th row Tickets to see Sugarland as well.  I was bailed on by my date at the last minute (because he "forgot" to get the night off work) so I asked another girlfriend of mine to go.  She bailed on me a couple of hours before the show.  So I ran to Lina (we were all living in the sorority at the time) and beggggggggged for her to come with me.  Pleeeeeeeease!  1st my date bails, then a friend bails, I can't have my best friend bail.

1 problem - My little bolivian friend doesn't like country.  BUT she willingly said she'd come with me, threw on an outfit and off we were to dance away at the Sugarland concert.  This is when she fell in love with Sugarland :-)  Thanks Lina!

(This is how close we were!)

Anywho, since she ended up really liking Sugarland, I asked her to come with me again.  Hey, maybe we'll have to make 5th row Sugarland concerts a regular thing? 

Anyhow, the show was spectacular.  Jennifer Nettles has such a beautful voice and is filled with talent.  I like to think she should be Taylor Swift's mamma because she puts on an amazing performance and has so much PASSION.

2 comments

  1. LOVE IT!!!!
    Thanks for inviting me to Sugarland concerts, and I wouldn't mind making it a regular thing ;)

    "I ain't settlin' for just getting by
    I've had enough so so, for the rest of my life
    Tired of shooting too low, so raise the bar high
    Just [Incomprehensible] enough this time
    I ain't settlin' for anything less than everything, yeah"

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!