Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I guess

While talking about how car noises on the radio drive me nuts, I thought I'd elaborate on more topics that make me crazy.

"I guess."

I was at port of subs for lunch (like every other day) and the girl goes, "well, I guess I'll have a wrap." well what the flip do you want on your wrap?
"I guess Swiss and turkey."

You guess?? It drives me nuts when people start/end everything with "I guess." be proud of that turkey and Swiss!!

Just thought I would vent :-) I guess it's what I like to do sometimes.

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!