Sunday, June 13, 2010

Extremely Happy

... except I just realized I got NO picutres! 

I have had a great weekend :-)  One of those weekends where you realize the people you love.

Friday night:  Best Friend Lou Night
It's a shame that Reno was extremely LAME on Friday, but we still had fun :-)  It was so weird, everywhere we went was empty.  But I got to hang out with my best friend, and I met some interesting people (some of Lina's new friends).  I got home around 4am, and it wasn't one of those "I've wanted to go home since midnight" nights, or one of those "I did WHAT!" nights... it was pretty chill, but still fun.

Saturday Day/Night:  Errands/Pammy
I made a post about this last night.  I got some time to have the longest chat session I've had in a while.  Pam understands.  She's one of those people who passes no judgement so I feel completely comfortable talking to her about anything and everything.  It was wonderful :-)

Sunday:  Poolside Pina Coladas and Summer Planning
Kimmy and I went over to Jess's Aunt's house for some sunbathing and girl time.  Jess's Aunt has an AMAZING home and SUPER NEATO pool. It's an infitini salt water pool.  It was beautiful.  We made tons of summer plans which include:
  • A NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY (I can't WAIT)
  • Tahoe Rafting
  • River Rafting (yes, the two are different)
  • Reno Rodeo
  • Camping
  • Girl Movie Night
  • Rib Cookoff
  • Tahoe
  • And more but I'm brain farting
I am excited for the weather to start getting warmer again!  This weekend was wonderful!

On a side note, I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO ON A CRUISE.

And on another side note, MY MOM BOUGHT A TRAVEL TRAILER!!  Eeeeeck!  Time to really have a blast at A Night in the Country.  :-D :-D :-D

1 comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!