Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Beginning

.... of summer is almost here!!  I can't wait until I don't have any more exams, homework, class, etc after work.  I'll get off of work at 3:30 and... BE DONE!  This is also known as: Summer.

My life is moving at an incredibly fast pace right now and I'm trying my hardest to keep up.  I have recently acquired this nasty thing called "Too Much Responsibility."  I'm totally okay with paying my own bills and being locked into a 1 year lease, but now am I technically locked into a 30 year lease?  I know I can rent or sell, but it's just so scary to actually have bought a HOUSE.  My step-sister Jen bought one recently... with her husband.  My step-brother Bryce bought one recently... with his girlfriend Tracie.  And here I am, little ol' Ash at the ripe age of 23 buying a house on my own.  AM I STUPID?!

... sometimes I think I am.  Then other times I think that this could possibly be an amazing learning experience, or a detrimental learning experience.  Either way, I'll learn.  I suppose.

In order to buy a house, one needs a JOB right?  I'd love to explain my job dilemma over bloggy time, but I figure it's probably best to keep this info a secret until a more definite answer comes about.  But I have a mega-dilemma right now, just to throw that out there.

Once again, I want answers.  I want someone to coddle my in their arms and say, "Darling Ashley... here's how you should play your cards for the next ten years."  Can someone get on this?  Kthanks.

1 comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!