Sunday, April 01, 2012

It's April already?

I love my life.

Even though I can't seem to catch a break these days, I still love my life.

After traveling to Chicago, I managed to catch a "bug."  And by bug, I mean ultra-head-cold-no-voice-and-epic-cough bug. Poor boyfriend is frustrated with my constant health battles, but I promise I will be better soon and as soon as I get rid of this cold I will be a HEALTH MANIAC! 

...except I refuse to give up cupcakes. 

Boyfriend and I move again very soon to a place across the street.  CAN'T WAIT!  I'll be happy to finally be settled in and not have to move again for a while.

Boyfriend and I also recently watched The Hunger Games.  SO HAPPY.  Boyfriend knew that I enjoyed the books and offered to accompany me to the movie :-)  I enjoyed the movie, however I feel like it could have been split into a Part 1 and Part 2 - so much story, so little time!

Boyfriend and I also rented The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  Great movie!  I had watched the Swedish version with my parents before, but I liked this version better.  Made me wish I had read the book before watching the movie. 

Lastly, my computer's hard drive crashed.  And I am embarrassed to say I never backed anything up.  I am that girl who preaches to the choir.  All I really had were pictures, and I've always saved my memory cards (since this happened with my last Apple computer).  So now I'm in the market for a new computer, but in the meantime boyfriend has volunteered to let me use his computer. 

The Portland weather has been brutal lately, but luckily I have been too busy to notice.  I am excited for the warm weather!  I am ready for summer to be here - but it's already April so summer is right around the corner!

Photo Source

1 comment

  1. Love the personal blog! Hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!