Thursday, March 01, 2012

Grimm

Boyfriend and I are addicted to the TV show Grimm.

We had watched one random episode... and it was freaky.  I was LOST and not expecting what we saw.  Because of this, if you decide to watch this TV show, watch it from the very first episode!

Luckily, due to my super-mega-awesome Hulu+ account, boyfriend and I have the ability to watch every episode starting at #1.

Wooppeee!

So what's so cool about this show?  It's Law and Order-esque, but with a more interesting plot line.  I'm not familiar with Brothers Grimm, but apparently everyone else is, which is what this show encompasses. 

Also, the show is based in Portland, OR.  Awesome!  So for boyfriend and I who are newly transplanted into Portland, it's fun to watch the various filming locations and see the different neighborhoods.  Sometimes I get excited and squeal "I know where that is!!"  Darn straight - I'm learning this city, even if I have to watch TV to do it :-)

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!