Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Sister's Wedding!!

My beautiful sister got married!!!  For those of you who don't know, this is my biological sister.  It was funny running into people at the wedding and they'd ask, "Are you with the bride or groom?"

Me:  "The bride, she's my sister!!" 
It's funny. 
Since we are in two different families (adopted to different families) not many people know who my biological sister is.  They know about her though!  Pretty funny




(My little brothers, Nathan and Keenan)

(My extremely handsome boyfriend)

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!